Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Scrap The Girls February Challenge

I found a great blog at Scrap The Girls, which offers monthly challenges and only accepts layouts containing girls - no boys!. Given that I have 2 gorgeous girls I had to check it out and give this month's challenge a go.

February's challenge is to do a layout using the quote
"Dance like noone is watching.
Sing like noone is listening.
Love like you've never been hurt
and live like its never on Earth.
-Mark Twain"
You also have to add hearts.

The closing date is 28 February, so if you're interested in a challenge with great prizes then check out the blog.

I used 2 photos of my girls doing a twirl. These photos were taken during a photography course to use a slow shutter speed. I love how they worked out and thought they would be ideal for this challenge.
I hope you like

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Beautiful as usual Cindy!