Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dance Diva Book

Alina started dancing this year and on the last day of the 3rd term in September parents were allowed in to watch their little dancers. It was absolutely gorgeous to watch her move, having fun and concentrating on her steps. She loves it so much.

I took so many photos but when I looked at them at home I realized I had so many that would take heaps of layouts to cover. I also realized that the photos were toobusy. My solution was to convert the photos to black and white and, using Photoshop Elements, edit the photos so that Alina appeared in colour. I could then print them relatively small keeping the focus on Alina.



Hope you like. After finishing I created this card using scraps

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You are so clever. It looks really lovely.