Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Girls are Characters!!

My girls can be sooo funny, especially the little one. Last night I whipped up these 2 layouts, which both show Alina's very loving and caring character.

I know what you're saying, 2 layouts in one night! Yes, I amazed myself. They were both kept very simple as I really wanted to do these photos as they had been sitting there waiting for me to scrap them for a while.

Hope you like.

Adore

Journalling says: "What a beautiful loving relationship! Alina adores Cooper and Cooper allows all the cuddles and baby play."

Family

Journalling says: "Alina just loves her babies. She lines them up for -feeding, -sleeping, -school, -loving. Each one is special to her."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy, these are both adorable layouts, love the embellishing, and thankyou for your lovely comment.

Carole xx

Renee Dowling said...

Hi Cindy,
I love both of these Pages - simplicity is a good thing - sometimes less is more ( that's my motto,- most of the time - LOL!) The detailed pics are gorgeous too.
Thanks for all your kind words it is lovely to meet you!
Reneexx

Ella Swan said...

Love that shiny heart & the dolly layout will be such a great memory ;-)