Sunday, March 29, 2009

Waiting Digi Layout

I have just done another digi layout while I am here waiting for my TV show to start. This layout is called Waiting and documents how my youngest missed her big sister so much when she went back to school that she ended up sitting on the front step 2 hours before the school bus was due home. Even after I told her Kelsey would be ages away, she decided to stay. After 40 mins she came in side but still sat in the lounge room looking out the window. Poor Alina, she so desperately wants to go to big school and be a big girl like her sister.

Anyway in the layout I have used 2 papers that I created!!. Other digi elements come from Vicki Parker, Oscraps, Sweet Shoppe Designs and Stacey Towers. I have provided links to their blogs. Great kits, especially at Vicki and Stacey's. I also edited the photo by converting to black and white except Alina and then I overly blurred the background as it was distracting and badly lit. I think it turned out OK.

Hope you like.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I am so glad you liked the alpha! It's a gorgeous LO with a really lovely story.

Ella Swan said...

Very interesting...this whole digi thing is still a bit of a mystery to me...what program do you actually use to create in? Is it PSE? I have that but don't know how to use it...do I just go to the digisites & download them into it? How do you learn???!!!