Friday, March 27, 2009

Nik & Me Digi Layout

Well, finally I have something to post!! I have been busy designing and entering DT comps and I cant post them here. Fingers crossed.

Anyway, I have just completed another digi layout. Its of a good buddy of mine, Nik. We grew up together and its great that we have finally been able to catch up after 10 years!! The friendship hasnt changed.


Whats special about this layout is that I made the papers myself. I know, I am as shocked as you are. I made the pink background paper, the orange and pink paper the photo is on and the yellow strip is from a paper as well. There is also another orange one in the set which I didnt use. It was great fun to make them, I cant wait to make more, and work out some different techniques. I would like to acknowledge some kit elements I used on the layout that are from Digital Fingers and Sweet Shoppe Designs.

Dont worry, I am not going to the darkside of digi. I love cutting and pasting too much, but digi is a great way to scrap without making a mess.

Anyway, hope you like.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Wow, showcasing your awesome talent.
I love it.
Well done.