Sunday, May 2, 2010

Scrapbook Marathon

13 hours of scrapping!!!! Sheer pleasure. The Scrapbook Marathon is held four times a year and I hate to miss it. This time was different as I was missing my good friend Angie who has moved to Queensland, we always had a great time at the marathon. There were 36 scrappers, including some exceptionally talented scrappers.

I managed to finish 4 layouts and 2 cards, one layout I did as DT member for Renee's blog so I cant show you that one just yet. Another, my favourite, is of Kelly (wife of a workmate) being walked down the aisle by her brother. As for the other two, I did them exactly the same as they were the same photo except one of Alina and one of Kelsey. Cheating I know, but they will end up in separate albums and I loved the colours I used and the design.

Here Comes the Bride

My brother (alina)





My brother (kelsey)


I hope you like.

2 comments:

Em Stafrace said...

Gorgeous LO's babe.

Angela said...

Awwwe I miss you too Hun!

Miss those magic scrap marathons too:(

Devine layouts you have completed over the day, love "Here comes the Bride" layout.

Hope to catch up with yo soon.

Mwah Angie xox