Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful day and were spoilt rotten.

I have been out of the loop for quite some time and I apologise. Things have been too hectic here and my computer and my scrapbooking have suffered. In the shortterm things may be the same but by February everything should be sorted and I will be blogging a storm and scrapping a storm. I have had major withdrawal symptoms, I need to scrap!!! Although I still devour my magazines and note any great ideas so I will be ready when the time comes.

Anyway for my first blog in ages I wanted to show you cards that I have made. I decided some time ago that whenever I did a layout I would make a card with the scraps. I noticed that this had been mentioned by so many scrappers and thought I'd give it a go, given that I have all the complementary bits and pieces at my finger tips. And what a great idea it was. Now when there is a birthday I just grab a card, I dont have to think about the design or what colours and embellishments to use. And as for making the card after the layout, the process seems to be so much quicker as everything is there.
So here are the cards I have made so far. Although there are others that I have posted previously.
.
I hope you like













No comments: