Monday, February 9, 2009

Love Blossoms

This is my entry is 2 blog challenges. Firstly I have entered this in Angie's monthly sketch challenge. Visit http://scrapnartjourney.blogspot.com/ . This is a great challenge and Angie even offers a great prize pack. Secondly I have entered this layout in Journaling Junkie's Challenge 50, getting you to write a love letter either as hidden journaling (thats what I have done) or as a tag. Visit http://journalingjunkie.blogspot.com/ . I know I have cheated a bit here, not doing 2 layouts but I thought that I could easily incorporate both challenges into one. Plus I was running out of time.

The photo in the layout was taken 10 years ago when were younger!! and still childless. The journalling on the pull-down tab says

"This photo was taken in Armidale, NSW, Dec 1999. Ten Years Ago. Our love was really just starting to blossom, to mature. We were getting ready to start a family, to secure us as a couple, to be together forever. And forever it will be."
The yellow frame around the photo was cut out of yellow card. After measuring and marking the frame on the card I then added a tree paper piecing from 'scrapbook etc' and traced it on the card. I cut out the frame including the tree.


Hope you like.

2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

Oh I love the concealed journaling on this page. I really think you are clever doing 1 LO for 2 different sites Luv Shaz xoxo

Ella Swan said...

Lovely layout. Like the frame with the tree - must try something like that!