Monday, February 9, 2009

The Fabby Blog Award


I have just received my FIRST award from my new bloggy friend, Helen. She is a very talented scrapper and came to my blog early on and encourages me with her positive comments. Her blog is also very inspirational. Thank you very much.

So now my turn to hand out this award. This is really hard to do as there are some absolutely fabulous blogs. Also excuse me if you already have this award.

Natalie. She is a wonderful scrapper and a great buddy. Her creations are gorgeous

Renee . I love her layout but I also love her work. I also enjoy reading her articles in Scrapbooking Memories

Ania . What inspiring and unique layouts she produces. I also just love her blog header.

And finally, Journaling Junkie. What a great blog to help with journaling.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending in such a stunning LO for the JJ challenge 50. I can't believe how much time you must have spent cutting out all the detail on the tree and frame. Many thanks also for the blog award for JJ - that is the first one and so very special.

Ella Swan said...

Glad you like it! If you go back into your post to edit it then highlight over my name you can go to the link icon & create a link straight to my blog. That way it's a good way of getting your readers to me & vice versa & that way people with similar interests get to know each other ;-)