Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Buddy Nik

I had a lovely weekend spent with my old buddy Nik. She came down from the Gold Coast to visit and catch up after 7 years. We grew up together with our families being close friends and we have remained in contact for over 20 years. We have lived in different places for most of those 20 years but we have always been able to fall back easily into the friendship. It is wonderful having Nik in my life, she is very special to me. Hopefully we will be able to catch up more often now that we arent on separate sides of the country anymore.
Forgive me Nik for the photo. I know you hate photos and so do I but after a few drinkie poos and a need for a photo of us, here it is.

1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

I am so happy for you and Nik! It's a lovely photo of the two of you. Hope you have many more catch-ups now that you are only a lil way away from eachother. True Friendship stands the test of distance, my dearest friend in the whole wide world is only as far as a phone call away. Luv Shaz xoxo