Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ear Rings

With both girls at school and daycare today I had the day to myself (shock horror, this never happens). So what did I do??? I went over to Angie's place and we scrapped together. It was such a GREAT day. To be childfree and scrapping!!! What a dream-come-true. It was also made special by spending time with Angie. She is a great girl and has a great blog. Go and check it out at http://scrapnartjourney.blogspot.com.

Well I only finished one layout, which I have uploaded. Its about Kelsey getting her ears pierced the other week. It was an early birthday present. She loves having them and feels so grown up. She looks gorgeous too.
Anyway, as for the layout, I pleated strips of patterned paper and inked the edges and the pleats. I added 2 ribbons to the top of the pleats to finish it off. The diamante embellishment is actually a cheap jewellery piece from Spotlight.

Hope you like it.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hey gorgeous!!!

Thanks for a great day and Im sooo glad you and I got to spend some time together it was a great day alround and I am now addicted to those chips! hehehehe

Love your layout design and Im sure Kelsey will just adore it. Hope to get the chance to catch up before Op and scrap again:)

Take care thanks again Mwah & Hugs Angie xoxox

CreativeMe68 said...

Oh Cindy this is gorgeous! Love the pleating and the bling. Glad you had a great day with Angie, having never met her in person I am so jealous. She is a beautiful friend to me.Can't wait to meet her one day and hopefully we could meet too!
Luv Shaz xoxo