Friday, June 4, 2010

My DT layout for Renee's June Challenge

OMG!!! Its winter and I am feeling it. Its been cold, stormy and miserable. And to top it off there are 2 sickies in the house, coughing and sneezing. And poor Steve got a tick in his ear which made that side of his face swell up and he was in so much pain. He went to the doctor who had to get it out as it was around the corner and really tiny. But in trying to get it out the tick must have injected more poison so poor Steve suffered more pain and it hasnt stopped (2 days later) He now even feels nauseous and is still very swollen. I hate ticks!!!

Anyway, getting onto scrapping. Renee has posted her new June challenge which is 'Pink & Crystal' She has a great prize of her 'sprinkle' flowers up for grabs. All you have to do is incorporate pink and crystals onto your layouts and submit by the end of the month. So go check out her blog.

My DT layout for this challenge uses her 'sprinkles' flowers and crystals. I decided to scrap Alina's pre-school photos and did some handcutting of the animals from patterned paper and of the main photos of Alina.

I hope you like

No comments: