Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Some Layouts...finally

I know its been ages, but with starting a new job, working more days, making costumes for the school play I have bearly had time to keep my eyes open. But here are some that I have completed over the last few weeks.
Together We
Kelsey and her best friend are inseparable. Georgia is a gorgeous girl and I am glad that Kelsey has found a wonderful friend in her.
Go Bluegum
Kelsey at her school athletics carnival. No majoy achievements but she gave it a good go. I am proud that she had a go and had fun.

Magic
Alina dressed as Tinkerbell for her friend's birthday party.

Hope you like.



3 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Cindy

WOW! Perfect scrapping hun, these layouts ROCK ROCK ROCK!!!!

Thanks for coming over yesterday, it was fantastic to catch up with you again, how I have missed you so!

Cant wait to scrap and spend the day with you again real soon.

The "Together We" layout looks stunning hun:)

Talk soon Mwah and Hugs Angie xo

CreativeMe68 said...

I love these LO's...I can see that you do each and everyone with lots of passion and it shows through on these LO's!!! Luv Shaz xoxo

Lisa said...

Cindy these are wonderful. It will just be so lovely for the girls to be able to look back at all these beautiful memories when they are older. They are so special. You truly are creating a wonderful gift for them.

Bye
Lis
xxx