Monday, September 21, 2009

Great Scrapbook Marathon

What a great day. 13 hours of non-stop scrapping. It was fantastic to spend time with my buddy Angie Bailey and to catch up with some great scrappers and meet new friends. I actually achieved quite a bit - 5 layouts completed, 1 card and 1 gift bag. Unfortuately I didnt win any of the great raffles but Angie won tickets to Ian Moss and Wes Carr and she has offered my a ticket!! What a bud!! What a great girls night out that will be.

As for my layouts I can post 3 of them. 2 are part of my DT work for Journaling Junkie, so you will have to watch this space. But here are the others.

Dream Big


Happiness (this layout took me 4 minutes.... yes...four minutes!!)


Beanstalk (my first ever storybook layout of Kelsey wearing her beanstalk costume I made for her and standing in front of the cloud her dad made for her)



I cant wait for the next marathon, it has been about 18 months since I attended the last one as I have had to work but no more weekend work now so I can plan these days.
Enjoy.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey Cindy

LOL! Yes we did have a great time didnt we!!!! Looking forward to our girls night hun, cant wait!!!!

Love all your layouts and totally inspired me to do a 4 minute layout now! lolololol

Take care of yourself hun and look forward to catching up again real soon.

Best Bud Angie xox