Saturday, August 8, 2009

Digi Layout - Darcy turns 5

What a busy couple of weeks with my new job, working extra hours than before and just getting my head around everything. I love my new job.

So I sat down tonight to print some photos to do some layouts and realised at the rate I was going, I would only print them now and wouldnt scrap til next week at the earliest. So I cheated. I did a digi layout!! Saves having to get all my supplies out and taking over the kitchen bench, only to be packed away before I go to bed. So here is my digi layout called 'Darcy turns 5'

Darcy is Alina's best friend at pre-school. They have the most adorable relationship. They just live for each other. At Darcy's party they sat next to each other, played with each other and even took themselves away from the other little guests and laid on the floor and looked at a book together. Just beautiful. And the best thing is that next year they will be going to the same school together.

Most elements from Stacey Towers 'So Happy Together' digital kit.
Hope you like the layout.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

this is sooo cute!!! Thank you for showing me!!