Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Its been a while

Sorry, its been a while since last blogging but you know how it is working and with children. But I have actually been busy doing my travel scrapbook on Tasmania but have decided to post when completed. This shouldnt be too far away as I have decided to pick a simple design and stick to that for each double layout. Its not going to be the flashiest album but it will be photo packed and completed relatively quickly. Last time I did a travel album it took months to complete and ended up frustrating me. So keep your eye on this space.

Otherwise its been back to work for me after 2 weeks holiday. It was difficult going back but now I am back into the routine and life is back to normal.

Well I will sign off and do a few more pages of my travel album.

No comments: