Friday, March 6, 2009

Facebook

Sorry I havent posted for a while but I have just started a facebook account. Oh My God, it is so addictive. I thought it was a crappy thing, I could never work out what everyone else saw in it. Now I understand. In 4 days I have 25 friends and many more requests out there. I have found old uni friends, childhood friends from when I lived in England when I was 8-10 years old and family. It is amazing and such a wonderful way to find and catch up with people.

Anyway I probably wont post for a while longer yet as we are lucky enough to have my in-laws in town from Tasmania, and Canada!!.

Keep smiling!!

1 comment:

Ella Swan said...

Enjoy them! I joined Facebook ages ago then promptly forgot my password! Have been too busy blogging...don't want to get into something else now or I'll become an EX scrapper,lol!