Sunday, February 22, 2009

Days of Summer Layout

Here is a layout I did about our backyard pool. If it wasnt for the pool, I dont know how the girls would spend their summer days. They love the water and the fun the pool gives. On the day I took these photos my cousin and her kids came to visit. All the kids had a ball in the pool, the duck was a huge hit.

I cut out the leaves and circles from patterned paper and I added flower stickers and other rubons. I thought some white eyelets might add to the water (bubbles) theme. Finally, the words were actually on long 12 inch strips, which I cut down. I have had these in my stash for over 3 years and today was the day to use them.

Hope you like.

2 comments:

Ella Swan said...

I love the leaves - they are spot on trend, & your use of eyelets is ingenious!

Angela said...

Great layout Cindy:) Love those bright funky colours, reminds me of summer for sure!!!

Hope this finds you well hun. Mwah & Hugs Angie