Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Layout

Today was a working day for me, with my little one going to Pre-School and my eldest going to Vacation Care. She got to go ice-skating, which she loved and was proud of her efforts (no rack this time). Tomorrow I start work later so have the morning childfree. Hopefully I'll be able to get a good start on a new layout I want to do for the next issue of the Scrap'n'Art Ezine. They have a 'stamping' theme and I plan to overdo the stamping (tastefully though). I'm not much of a stamper but am willing to give it a good go. I was lucky enough to stumble across the Ezine when it released its Premiere issue and submitted a layout for its 2nd issue, which was successful. That was my first ever published layout. I was so excited and felt so privileged. Anyway I'll see how my stamping efforts go. I'll keep you informed.

No comments: